Monday, February 25, 2008

Press Release 4 draft

For Immediate Release
Feb. 25, 2008
Le Nonne Ristorante
129 N. 100 E. Logan, Utah
435-752-9577
A Big Taste in a Little City


LOGAN, Utah—Le Nonne Ristorante is one of Logan’s best kept secrets. This little restaurant nestled, almost hidden on 100 E. in Logan has become a favorite dining spot for not only locals, but people all across the state.

One Logan resident said, “The food was excellent, as good as I've had anywhere (New York, New Orleans, Bangkok, etc.) In addition to fine food, there was also a duo there that night, provided excellent music and ambiance. If you are in Logan and would like a great restaurant experience this is it….The prices are nice too!” However the secret has gotten out and it is not just Logan residents that are raving about this “unexpected gem.” A resident of Phoenix, Ariz, said, “I used to live in the Tuscan hills in Italy. This restaurant features Italian food in its perfection. Having eaten at various fine Italian restaurants around the US, I can testify that this one tops them all. The atmosphere there only enhances your experience!”

The key to Le Nonne’s success is its native Italian chef and owner. Le Nonne’s charming atmosphere, reasonable prices, and authentic food makes Le Nonne one of the top Italian restaurants in Utah.
Media Contact
Justin Badger
801-787-9595
-End-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never eaten at this restaurant, but after reading your press release, I think I just might! :) The only thing concerning grammer I wasn't sure about was the 100 E. You may have it right but it may have to be spelled out. Not sure, but as long as you've checked it, you're good! Well done young lad!

Unknown said...

Don't bother with the ...'s. Name the Logan resident in the first paragraph if possible. I think you spell out East. And now I'm hungry for Italian! Good Job.

Whitney Barney said...

I thought you did a great job with this. The only thing I would suggest is possibly adding some background information about the comapny which could become a great boilerplate.

Scott Grover said...

Justin doggy-dog,
I love Le Nonne's and so do many other people around Logan, so it is a fitting press release. Great quotes, way to milk it for all it's worth.
Scotty